A.I.R. | Auxillary Investigator Resourcing
What makes them great at patient care doesn’t leave time to be great at recruiting. Don’t let lack of sub-investigators slow your study and cost you dearly.
Small issues add up to large sums.
Full-service site initiation and site survey capabilities. We manage all portions of initiating outside investigators needed for clinical trial outsourcing (e.g., Radiologists, Ophthalmologists, Audiologists, Dermatologists, Neurologists, Dentists…) Leveraging a large-scale location and specialty-based data analysis we identify, connect and initiate sub-investigators for any exams/procedures/imaging or services required per protocol and schedule of events.
- Accelerates Enrollment Start-Up Process
- Reduces Site Burden
- Lessens Protocol Deviations
- Facilitates Patient-Centric Approach
- Lowers Overall Study Operational Expenses
- Designed and managed by experienced CRAs/ClinOps execs
- Staffed with Clinical Research Coordinators, CRAs and research level associates
Full Service Program Details
- Identify multiple physicians based on site list and desired specialties provided by sponsor
- Engage sub-Investigators and obtain completed site survey form, CV and medical license
- Provide all pertinent protocol and schedule of events information to the sub-Investigators
- Negotiate exam/procedure/imaging fees
- Secure signed contracts
- Initiate sub-Investigators to delegation log
- Manage all billing
- Provide streamlined point of contact to office scheduler
- Ensure priority to clinical trial patients
- Communicate and deliver all executed forms back to the CRA/Sponsor/Investigator Site